Showcasing ExpressionEngine websites from all over the web
Presagis is an industry leader in commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) modeling, simulation, and embedded graphics solutions.
Presagis serves more than 1,000 customers in over 60 countries worldwide through development and delivery of its integrated portfolio of COTS products including their industry leading tools: AI.implant, Creator, SeaWind, STAGE, Terra Vista, Vega Prime and VAPS XT.
The public facing website covers the huge line-up of Presagis products (26 major applications), and their supporting Resources such as Whitepapers, Brochures, Datasheets, and more. Information and sign-up for Professional Technical Services and Training are also available. A rich community section provides details on all upcoming Events, Tradeshows, Seminars, Webinars, and users can even browse previously recorded Webinars.
Existing customers who are registered for the site also have access to a complete Customer Support Portal. Based on a completely custom set of Add-ons developed by The Red Eye, the Portal is fully integrated and driven by data coming directly from the Salesforce CRM. When a user logs in, their account is validated against Salesforce, and they gain instant, real-time access to:
- Company and Contact info
- List of all products owned
- License / Maintenance Expiry dates
- Access to Download all Licensed Products from the Portal (also integrated with Amazon S3)
- Uploading / Downloading of Support files
- Access to all existing Support Cases from Salesforce
- Creating new Support Cases in Salesforce from the Portal
- Token-based access to Support Forum (EE) based on Products owned
- Token-based access to Knowledge Base (EE Channels) based on Products owned
- Resellers can access all the above, for all of their Presagis clients
- Special Account Manager access to view all of their company Opportunities, Orders, Order Tracking, right in the Portal
- and More!
There are many more features and sections throughout the site, such as Video and Image galleries, Contact lookups, License Registration, Newsletter generation, Customer Profiles, smart sorting of content based on the users industry, sorting content by product, advanced search, and even a good-ole-fashion Blog!
Another unique feature of the site, is the Industry Focus. Presagis caters to two distinct Markets, when users first visit the site, they can select their preferred industry, after which, the entire site serves content specific to that industry. Users can switch at any time, and when they do, they are then seeing the Homepage, Navigation Menus, Product Sections, Events, et al, for their specific market.
From a technical standpoint, because there were so many unique types of content (over 40 channels) and special tools, The Red Eye simply could not have Designed and Developed Presagis.com with any system other than ExpressionEngine, at least in terms of cost, flexibility, and deployment time.
Other Indispensable Addons:
- MX Custom Tabs
- LG .htaccess Generator
- SL Combinator
- Edit Tab AJAX
- Channel Files / Images
- Fresh Variables
- LG Livelook
- Deeploy Helper
- Structure Entries
- Cookies Plus
- Multi-Site Manager (need the site in French? We’ve got that too!)
Additional Custom Addons developed in-house:
- Product Token Generator (gives access to content based on products owned)
- Salesforce Case Retrieval Plugin
- Salesforce Case Submission (Web-to-Email)
- Salesforce Web to Lead integration addon, for Freeform
- Salesforce Product / Maintenance info Retrieval
- Salesforce Opportunity / Quote / Invoice view for Account Managers (including Financial data like cost and discounts per QTR or YR)
- Amazon S3 protected Downloads (in conjuntion with Bucklist)
- Customer Support Files Upload/Download tool (extends linklocker)
- Software Eval downloads manager (grant one off downloads to potential customers)
- Newsletter Code Generator
- Front-end “Login as…” Customer Tool
- and more!
Company: The Red Eye Design Agency